The Member Services Administrative Coordinator supports the Health Choice Member/Outreach Department by performing various clerical functions and maintains organized and effective procedures for technical support to the department.
Fulfills tasks associated with departmental mailings (ie. stuff, and address letters)
• Prioritize work flow to maintain an efficient process of completing the assignment daily
• Prepare and mail all member materials.
• File and document return mail for all members.
Serve as back-up for Member Services Representatives, as necessary:
• Back-up phone coverage is provided in adherence to department benchmarks and performance measures.
• Additional coverage is provided for the receptionist/switchboard as needed
Proper customer service technique
Microsoft Office; Word, Excel
Type 30 wpm
Computer experience necessary
Effective time management skills
Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Work respectfully and positively with members
Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work to adhere to deadlines and identified time frames
Problem solving abilities
Ability to handle upset members
Ability to handle large workload
Complete tasks with minor supervision
Ability to think analytically and make independent decisions
High School Diploma or GED preferred
At least one (1) year in call center environment preferred
At least one (1) year customer service preferred