Clinical Grants Administrator - SHCN
This position will oversee incoming grant awards, contracting, reporting, and other administrative functions relevant to the Substance Abuse Block Grant, Opioid Targeted Response grants, HIV Education and Prevention, Community Reinvestment grants and other grant funded clinical programs. This position is responsible for ensuring that clinical grant and contract deliverables are met with an exceptional focus on timeliness, accuracy, and enhanced presentation style.
This position supervises the First Episode Psychosis Grant Specialist.
Manages grants deliverables and reports.
- Prepares reports on performance and progress as required in contract
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate database of reporting due dates
- Informs contracted providers of upcoming deadlines and ensures on-time and complete follow through on all reports on awarded grants
- Provides monthly progress reports of expenditures and utilization trends
Provides training and technical assistance to assure quality delivery of service.
- Develops and monitors compliance processes for contracted providers in accordance with grant requirements
- Coordinates with HCIC Quality Management teams for Performance Improvement efforts
- Maintains regular communication and collaborates with program partners at AHCCCS and contracted providers
Researches and Develops new grant opportunities that support the overall mission and vision of the company.
- Participates in strategic planning and long-term sustainability goals for grant funded projects
- Works with clinical and finance teams to develop budgets for new and ongoing grants
- Maintains communication with AHCCCS System of Care and Grant Administrators
- Master’s degree in behavioral health, business management, or related field with at least two years of experience in program administration or grant management; or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the position.
Work Related Experience:
- Knowledge of the AHCCCS or county health department system is preferred
- Proficiency in writing; excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent computer, organizational, communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in data processing and fundamental statistical analysis
- Prefer experience with SQL Management Studio
- Database administration