Contact Center Workforce Analyst
Position Purpose: The Contact Center Workforce Analyst provides decision making information by collecting, analyzing and reporting call center data.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets provider data
- Performs call statistics reporting and analysis
- Provides ad hoc reporting for department staff and executives
- Query data from MED/MC, Care Radius, Avaya, and other applications
- Produce, set up, and distribute company-wide appropriate communications
- Monitor workflow for correctness and report information that may fail
- Collects data for forecasting, budgeting, and day-to-day operations
- Ensure staffing levels coincide with Call Center Volume requirements
- Identifies opportunities to streamline processes
- College degree (BS or Associates) in Business Administration, Computer Science or experience in a related field.
Years of Experience:
- At least 2 years of call center experience.
- Experience with Workforce Management (Avaya, AACC a plus).
- Medicaid and Medicare familiarity helpful.
- Experience with call recording systems.
- Knowledge of Avaya functionality
- Intimate knowledge of MED/MC, Care Radius preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Word
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Schedule flexibility within core hours of 5am to 8pm when requested
- Accomplish goals with minimal supervision