The Pharmacy Supervisor coordinates the activities of the Pharmacy Department as they relate to prior authorization of medications for Steward Health Choice members and responds to member and provider calls on pharmacy topics.
This position monitors all authorization and pharmacy help desk processes for meeting coordination of care, timeliness and quality standards; and assists Steward Health Choice pharmacists and other medical services staff to ensure clinical criteria are applied correctly.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Completion of Pharmacy Tech program
- Certified Pharmacy Tech
- At least two (2) years of management experience
- Previous Medicaid / Medicare experience
- Call center experience
- Prior Authorization / Utilization Review experience