Qlik Report Developer - SHCN
Position Purpose: Steward's recent expansion has increased the demand for frequent, insightful, and sustainable data sharing and processing across the enterprise. To that end, the goal of this role is to develop national reporting and operational data processes to support the operational and business leaders of the Health Plan and their teams. As a member of the analytics team, this role is expected to hit the ground running. The immediate need is to build-out new reports, while working to streamline the existing reporting infrastructure.
Work with existing reports developed on Excel, PDF, PPT, etc. to understand the inputs and outputs. Create new visualizations in Qlik.
Work with team members and subject matter experts throughout the organization to develop new dashboards. Develop the data to load using the appropriate logic via SQL. Develop visualizations in Qlik.
Ensure all reports are developed on time and QC’d appropriately. Schedule reports to run automatically.
Document all logic and processes for reports with delivery.
Work with other team members to learn new skills and teach others new skills.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related experience
Years of Experience:
· 2 years of experience
Work Related Experience:
· 2 years report development in Qlik
· Healthcare experience preferred
· QlikView/QlikSense experience required
· Focus on customer service and quality
· Understanding of healthcare operations
· Excellent written and verbal communications