QNXT Senior Software Engineer - SHCN
Steward Health Choice exists to improve the health and well-being of the individuals we serve through our health plans, integrated delivery systems and managed care solutions. We strive to recruit and retain only the finest health care professionals with the highest levels of integrity, compassion and competency. If you are driven by your own personal commitment to these values and desire to work in a team-focused, collaborative and supportive environment - while still being valued for your individual strengths - Health Choice is the place for you.
Steward Health Choice has an opening for a Senior Software Engineer at its Phoenix, AZ office. Responsibilities include assisting with the rollout of QNXT solutions as well as designing and developing managed care software solutions that enable and facilitate the efficient delivery of managed care services for its members by Health Choice Management Company & its network of care.
Job duties include:
· Designs and develops software solutions consistent with HIPAA compliant access controls standards, industry standards, and state and federal requirements.
· May lead teams of other software engineers, contractors, and business analyst staffs, as well as serve as a resource and source matter expert to other software engineering staffs and teams.
· Works collaboratively with design and development teams;
· Analyzes, designs, develops, and deploys software solutions that addresses the needs of Health Choice stakeholders, providers, state agencies and other trading partners.
· Oversees technical documentation of software applications and/or data exchanges including user documentation, as required.
· Provides training and technical assistance as needed.
· Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
· Utilize MS Visual Studio and TFS in an agile team oriented development environment
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
· 5 years of experience in the healthcare industry (Payer) environment
· Expert level knowledge in Core QNXT Payer system (4.81 - 5.6) and its subsystems Qconnect, AutoQ, QXI Services, CMU, etc.
· 5 years implementing, configuring, and supporting QNXT payer system (4.81 - 5.6)
· 5 years implementing and supporting custom development solutions for QNXT AutoQ, Pre/Post Process constructs and interfaces
· Strong QNXT configuration knowledge and experience including Provider / Contracts, Membership / Eligibility / Benefit Plan, Claims, UM/PA, etc.
· Familiarity with QNXT architecture, data models