Quality Management Reporting Lead - SHCN
Position Purpose: Under the direction of the Director of Quality Management, the Quality Management Reporting Lead supports tracking, development, coordination and improvement of regulatory deliverable reporting.
Assist the Director of Quality Management with the collection, preparation, review and submission of health plan data and documentation required for regulatory deliverables.
· Complete monthly and quarterly templates for Health Plan deliverables
· Assist Quality and Performance teams to continuously improve data tracking and trending capabilities
· Identify and report gaps in reporting capabilities to leadership
· Monitoring of contracts and policies to ensure compliance with reporting templates and technical requirements
· Serves as project coordinator for other projects as assigned, such as annual deliverable submissions and regulatory operating reviews
Performs evaluation and improvement activities of internal processes impacting deliverable development.
· Complete interviews with stakeholders and internal contributors to identify pain points and process improvement opportunities
· Coordinate with other departments to document quality and performance information and enter into required templates. Serves as a resource to other departments for compliance with deliverable reporting
· Work with stakeholders and contributors to develop and document process improvement plans
· Assists in deliverable process flow mapping
Assist the Quality Management Department in the development and completion of Ad-Hoc reporting requests.
· Assist with ongoing tracking of health plan programs and initiatives.
· Work closely with internal stakeholders, including Clinical Services, Medical Management, Data Analytics and Performance to identify plans for ad-hoc deliverable development
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required; some college preferred
Years of Experience:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Arizona Medicaid system preferred
· Knowledge of AHCCCS regulatory requirements preferred
· Personal computer proficiency with Microsoft Office - Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Basic experience with process improvement or project management preferred
· Detail oriented
· Writing skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Needs assessment and data analysis skills sufficient to monitor and evaluate quality improvement activity outcomes preferred
· Maintains confidentiality and projects a professional business image