Senior Medical Economics Analyst - SHCN
Position Purpose: To support the Health Plan program development.
Conducts sophisticated business analyses to support Health plan program development and ongoing operations, grounded in deep expertise and functionality with both internal and publicly available health care data sources.
Analyzes and recommends opportunities and financial impact of strategic partnerships, new programs, and key Health Plan related initiatives.
Delivers accurate and on-time deliverables, including reports, cost estimates, models and ad-hoc analyses.
Develops comprehensive, timely, and accurate analyses, reports, and presentations on utilization, leakage, risk performance, care management, and quality metrics to support the operation of SHCN's Health Plans.
Works with business and operational leaders to identify opportunities to generate medical savings and quantify ROI for related programs
Identifies opportunities to improve and enhance the analysis and information provided to SHCN leadership, participating network providers, and partner organizations
Works with analysts and analytic tool vendors to improve population health report design
Supports ad hoc analytic requests, providing accurate and timely data, analysis and insightful interpretations
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
· BA/BS required; Master's degree preferred
Years of Experience:
· 3-5 years in a healthcare analytics role
Work Related Experience:
· 3-5 years in a healthcare analytics role.
· Software/Hardware: Possess strong skills in SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, and Business Intelligence Analytic tools
· Understanding of the health care delivery setting.
· Extensive knowledge and experience delivering actionable reports to leadership.