Talent Acquisition Specialist
Steward Health Choice is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Steward Health Choice believes in a personal approach to health care right in your community. We built our health care plan around you. Our goal is to give you quality health care, programs, and services to support you on your path to wellness.
Steward Health Choice provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need.
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy
Position Purpose: This position will focus on talent acquisition and employee retention and is responsible for coordinating all efforts surrounding talent acquisition, including pre-screening, tracking, hiring and onboarding candidates to ensure a consistent and optimal candidate and new employee experience at all times.
- Handles the recruitment efforts for Steward Health Choice, to include sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, setting up appointments and Interacting with hiring managers and candidates regarding status of openings/applications to ensure recruiting process is being followed.
- Creates and maintains employee records and/or files and works with the hiring managers to complete an on boarding program for each new hire.
- Attend/host job fairs as needed. Build relationships with local colleges, universities and community organizations to develop a continuous talent pipeline, ensure positive community relations, and create lasting relationships from which to source talent.
- Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed. Performs periodic audits of Talent Acquisition programs to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
- Trains, on-boards and supports new and junior members of the talent acquisition team. Maintaining job boards and postings to reflect accuracy.
- Ensures positive relationships with internal and external clients, while managing to standards and ensuring that time-to-hire is minimized to the degree possible.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Minimum of high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
Years of Experience:
- At least two years previous recruiting experience in a fast paced professional environment required
Work Related Experience:
- Prior experience working with HRIS, and other computer databases, word processing and spreadsheet programs and recruiting is required
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent customer service skills with the focus on a superior candidate experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and delegate work as needed