Position Purpose: We are looking for a responsible Technical Coordinator to administer and organize all types of technical implementations, from simple activities to more complex plans.
Technical Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Operations Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
In addition, the Technical Coordinator will assist in research and implementation of process improvement measures across various technologies and strategies.
Ultimately, the Technical Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all implementations are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation, plans and reports
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Act as the point of contact and communicate status to all participants
- Coordinate technical implementation activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break implementation plan into actionable steps
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as implementations evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor technical implementation progress and handle any issues that arise
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years related experience; 1 of which is in technical implementations, OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Visio, Project, and video editing experiencing a plus
- Research skills desirable