Temporary Facilities Coordinator
This position serves as the primary contact with property management and coordinates all facility related concerns including, but not limited to: security, safety, key control, space planning, general maintenance, equipment needs and parking.
- Badge/key control – Providing new hires badges as needed on day of orientation. Providing temp badges for Steward Employee due to loss and/or misplacement and temp badges for visitors to our office.
- Parking – ordering of AVI tags for new hires. Fulfilling any parking requests from building management or employees.
- Monthly audit reports – Badge and Term audit reports are due on the 10th of every month. Done in Excel.
- Monitor Facilities email and handle inquires within 2 hours of notification. This can range from ordering supplies to researching why a door is not secure to contacting someone to move their vehicle. Very wide range of expectations.
- Order supplies for departments through Staples on-line ordering
This is a temporary position, 10-12 weeks according to business needs.
Training will be scheduled for 2 weeks starting in August. During those two weeks the employee is expected to be available for the full two weeks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn to systems